- Independent journalist
- Con to the question "Should the Drinking Age Be Lowered from 21 to a Younger Age?"
“The logic of the lower drinking age initiative is that if we take away the allure of illegality, American youth will stop binging. That conclusion is wrong.”
“Underage Drinking and the Drinking Age,” hoover.org, June 1, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the minimum legal drinking age. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the minimum legal drinking age.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Independent journalist, 2005-present
- Former Associate Editor, National Law Journal
- Represented by Writers Representatives, LLC
- None found
- Bronze Medal Winner, 2007 Book of the Year Award, ForeWord Magazine, 2007, for her book Bulldozed
- Resides in New Jersey with her husband and three sons
- Quoted in:
- Pro & Con Quotes: Should the Drinking Age Be Lowered from 21 to a Younger Age?