- Law clerk, United States 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Pro to the question "Should the Drinking Age Be Lowered from 21 to a Younger Age?"
“If we are to truly tackle the dangers of youth drinking, we must admit that the National-21 experiment has failed.”
“The Dangers of the Drinking Age,” forbes.com, Apr. 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the minimum legal drinking age. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the minimum legal drinking age.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Clerk, Chief Judge Alex Kozinksi, 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2010-present
- Editor-in-Chief, Yale Journal on Regulation, 2010
- Director, Yale Green Haven Prison Project, 2010
- Soros Fellow, 2008
- Phi Beta Kappa, Harvard University, 2007
- Steamboat Foundation Scholar, 2006
- Criminal Law and Journalism Intern, the Forensic Panel, 2005
- JD, Yale University, 2010
- BA, Economics, Harvard University, 2007
- None found
- Quoted in:
- Pro & Con Quotes: Should the Drinking Age Be Lowered from 21 to a Younger Age?